🚩🚩 True wealth of life. 🚩🚩


After many years two friends met on the way. A rich friend stopped his plush car on the side and told the poor friend, let's sit in this garden and talk about the heart. While walking, that rich friend said to his poor friend very proudly:

*Today there is a lot of difference between you and me*

We both studied together, grew up together, but look where I reached today and you are far behind? Poor friend suddenly stopped while walking. Rich friend asked what happened? The poor friend said, did you hear some voice?

*Rich friend turned back and picked up a five rupee coin and said it was the sound of a five coin that fell from my pocket. *But the poor friend went to a small bush of fork, with a butterfly stuck and fluttering wings to escape. Poor dude gently freed that butterfly out of the bush of fork to fly in the sky.

*Rich friend asked with a great surprise, how did you hear the sound of this butterfly? *

* A poor friend said with a humility * "This is the only difference between you and me, you only hear the voice of "money" and I also hear the sounds of *sad "mind" which gives me the opportunity to serve them. *

* "Oh Lord" ! *
Don't give me that height
*Our land seems to be stranger. *
Don't give so much happiness that
*Laughing at the sorrows of others. *
I don't want such an attitude that
*Let me die of water seeing someone's progress. *
Don't even give me such knowledge,
*Whose we are proud of*
Don't even give me such cleverness
*who started deceiving people*
I don't have desire
*to be very famous or very rich. *
As a *good person*
*Everyone recognizes me*
* This is enough. *
I bow to the Lord Vasudev, I bow to you, I bow down to you, I salute you, I bow to Lord Vasudeva, I bow to the God, I bow to your Lord, I bow to my Lord Shiva, I bow to him, I bow to lord Shiva, I bow my head to you.
  🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees