YES I AM WOMAN.

Dear Friends
Sharing an article written by an unknown author

YES I AM WOMAN.

I push doors that clearly says Pull.
I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm  Laughing.
I walk into a room and forget why  i was There.
I count one my  fingers in Maths.
I ask for food and then I dont eat it when I get It.
I fall in love fast with someone, who doesnt actually love me Back.
I hide my pain from my  loved Ones.
I cry alot, more than you think I Do.
I care about people who dont care about me
I try to do things before microwave's  Beep.
I listen to you even though you dont listen to Me.
And a Hug will always Help.
YES ! I AM A WOMAN !
And I am proud of who I Am.

I think all the points are tallying

Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees