Choose Wisely!!!







Dear Friends
Happy Thursday


I once asked a very successful woman to tell me the
 secret of her success, she said with a smile ...

"When I stopped talking to those who fought 
small quarrels, small battles, debates.

I stopped fighting people who gossip about me ...

I stopped being annoyed with my in-laws over small things ...

I stopped fighting to get the attention of a particular person. ... 
It gave me immense peace of mind.

I stopped expecting anything in return.

I stopped fighting for my rights with unnecessary people ...

I stopped trying to keep everyone happy, first looking for 
the happiness of my mind.

I stopped wasting time fighting to justify myself.

I left such battles for those who had no other choice 



The day I let go of the small quarrels, the day
 I started to be successful and satisfied. "

Your time is more valuable than winning some battles. ..... 
Choose your battle wisely!

Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing Self Vs Changing Scene?????

See Good in Others

Try a Little Kindness