Love is Music of Life



 Dear Friends

Happy Sunday


I am sharing two phrases “I love U” and “I respect U”

In the phrase I love U there may or may not be respect

Sometimes people who are blinded with love may use it frequently


The phrase “ I respect U” is a better phrase 

This phrase reflects both respect and love for

Respect is the foundation of Love

Without respect there is no love


Here goes the saying:

Without respect, love is lost

Without caring, love is boring

Without honesty, love is unhappy

Without trust,love is unstable.


What is important?

Respect or Love OR

Respect with Love

Let us  choose respect over love because 

People who respect us are bound to love us.

Definitely respect will grow into a real lasting love

Then love will be the Music of Life


Kind Regards


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing Self Vs Changing Scene?????

See Good in Others

Imagine To Innovate