Music is a Magic Key





Dear Friends
Happy Evening

Music speaks when words fail. So Music acts like a magic key,
to which the most tightly closed heart opens. Maria Von Trapp


I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply,
without problems or pride: I love you in this
way because I do not know any other way of loving but this,
in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my
chest is my hand, so intimate
that when I fall asleep your eyes close. Pablo Neruda,


 The kind of beauty that does not fade or cause suffering is a
compassionate and liberated heart.
Compassion is the ability to love unconditionally without
demanding nothing in return.
A liberated heart is unbound by conditions.
A compassionate and liberated heart is a true beauty. Thich Nhat Hanh

❤When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.
When we strive to become better than we are, everything
around us becomes better too.”❤ ― 🌹Paulo Coelho, 🌹
“Laughter is the language of the soul.” ― Pablo Neruda

Kind Regards


Comments