Meaning Of Prayer

130513-375933-1-raikfcquaxqncofqfm.stackpathdns...


Dear Friends
Happy Evening

Sharing Quotes on Prayer

Source: Internet

“The meaning of prayer is that I want to invoke the Divinity in me."

“The meaning of prayer is that I want to invoke the Divinity in me. 

You may describe it as a continual longing to lose myself in the
Divinity, which compels us all. 

It is an effort not of the intellect but of the heart. 

The communion may come soon or it may take years or even ages. 
It is enough if the effort is sincere and heart-felt. 

Prayer is the only means of bringing about orderliness and peace
and repose in our daily acts....

Take care of the vital thing and other things will take care of themselves. 

Rectify one angle of a square, and the other angles will be
automatically right. 

The meaning of prayer is that I want to 
invoke the Divinity in me.”


~ Mahatma Gandhi

Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing Self Vs Changing Scene?????

See Good in Others

Imagine To Innovate