Music of My Heart


Protein 'tricks heart' into healthy growth without exercise

Dear Friends
Happy Evening

I wish I had two hearts
One to remember and the other to forget.
Your wish me so beautifully
I sing for you melodiously
Greetings and music are two great tools to open the hearts 
Wishful greetings and melodious music in combination is
making our hearts go fonder.


Beautiful  Quote
Keep love in your heart. 
A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. 
The consciousness of loving and being loved brings
 a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring.
Oscar Wilde

When we miss  someone in life indicates 
that we  are loving   them dearly.
 If the people whom we love  are always near us 
we will never really know the depth of our love for them.
Our heart is warmed from  inside  because of their love for us
So More far ;More love

Love finds us through various languages.
Your language of love is unique
Mild, cool, gentle and kind.
I see u within my mind every moment
If I close my eyes you are there in front  of me..
I don't open my eyes for the  fear that you may disappear.
My heart and soul are in love   with you.

Your love has made me smile and giggle. 
I am rejoicing in the moments we shared together.
 I am grateful to you for making me happy. 
You have made my soul to blossom  

Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes.
 Because for those who love with heart and soul 
there is no such thing as separation.”

 “I choose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection.
I choose to love you in loneliness, for in loneliness no one owns you but me.
I choose to adore you from a distance, for distance will shield me from pain.
I chose to kiss you in the wind, for the wind is gentler than my lips.
I choose to hold you in my dreams, for in my dreams you have no end.”


Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing Self Vs Changing Scene?????

See Good in Others

Try a Little Kindness