Laughter is a Therapy

❤Dear Friends❤
💕Laughter is a therapy. Laughter is the best medicine💕
🌹Enjoy the jokes I have shared . Laugh out Loudly🌹
💜Wife : Honey before we got married , you used to give me
gifts and expensive jewelry.
Husband : Yes...so ?
Wife : How come you don't do it anymore ?
Husband : Have you ever seen a fisherman give worms to the
fish after catching it
Husband : Baby, before we got married, you were the sexiest girl
i've ever met but now you are twice my size, what happened baby
Wife : Have you ever seen a fisher(woman) give worms to the fish
after she has caught it? same thing.💜
💚In the classroom the teacher is asking a student to do something.
Teacher: Tell me a sentence that starts with "I."
Student: I is the ...
Teacher: Stop! Never put "is" after "I." Always put 'am' after "I."
Student: OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.💚
💛Annie: Meet my new born brother.
Benet: Oh, he is so handsome! What's his name?
Annie: I don't know. I can't understand a word he says.💛
💙A teacher is talking to a student.
Teacher: Did your father help you with your homework?
Student: No, he did it all by himself.💙
❤What is the full form of April?
All People Rested In Lockdown.❤
💜Yesterday my mixie was out of order.
She asked me to use it in her house.
Today she came to me for a broom.
I asked her to use it in my house
She got furious.
Did I say anything wrong?💜
💛Son- “Dad, Can You Write In The Dark?”
Dad- “I Think So. What Is It You Want Me To Write?”
Son- “Your Name On This Report Card.”💛
💕Kind Regards💕
Comments
Post a Comment