Children Are Creative Thinkers

😍Dear friends,😍

🌹🌻Good Morning🌹🌻

🧡I am sharing an interview between a child and the Headmistress of a reputed school for admission.


In this conversation you will see how kids are amazing and how they think creatively.🧡


💜As children  grow up they stop thinking creatively because of

their education system insists on rote learning and there is no room for

them  to think creatively.


Read the conversation and enjoy the creativity of the child.💜


🌻School Head: What is your name?🌻

🌹Child: Sita.🌹


🌻School Head: Tell me something you know🌻

🌹Sita: I know many things. Tell me what you want.🌹


🌻School Head: Tell me a rhyme or a story.🌻

🌹Sita: Which you want, Rhyme or a story?🌹


🌻School Head: Please tell a story🌻

🌹Sita: Do you want to hear what I heard or what I wrote?🌹


🌻School Head: OH! You write stories? (Head became interested)🌻

🌹Sita: Why should I not write?🌹


🌻School Head: (she became impressed) Tell me the story you have written🌻

🌹Sita: One day Ravan kidnapped Sita & took her to Sri Lanka  and

Rama asked Hanuman’s help to rescue Sita. Hanuman too agreed to

help Rama .🌹


🌻School Head: Then? (Without much interest)🌻

🌹Sita: Hanuman called his friend Spider man.🌹

🌻School Head: Why (she was taken aback about the twist)🌻

🌹Sita: Because there are mountains and sea between India and Sri Lanka.

 If we have Spiderman we can go easily with his rope.🌹


🌻School Head: Hanuman can fly know sita?🌻

(School Head became Quiet)

🌹Sita: Should I continue or not?🌹

🌻School Head: Continue.🌻

 

🌹Sita: "Yes. But he is having Sanjeevi Mountain on one hand.So 

he cannot  fly that fast!"🌹

🌻School Head: Ok (smiled because she could not control)🌻


🌹Sita: Hanuman and Spiderman flew to Sri Lanka and rescued Sita. 

Sita said “Thanks” to both.🌹

🌻School Head: Why?🌻


🌹Sita: When you are helped you should say “Thanks”.

Sita requested Hanuman to call Hulk..." because Sita wanted to go 

back to Ram safely.🌹


🌻School Head: Hanuman can  carry Sita. Right?🌻

🌹Sita: No. hanuman cannot carry because he has Sanjeev Mountain

in one hand and he has to hold Spiderman in the other hand.🌹


🌻School head:  (Could not control smiling) Then what happened?🌻

🌹Sita: When they all started to India they met Akshay!🌹


🌻School Head: Who is Akshay?🌻

🌹Sita: It is my story and I can bring anyone there. He is my friend.🌹


🌻School Head: (Smiled encouragingly) ok then?🌻

🌹Sita: All of them travelled and landed in Bangalore Airport.🌹


🌻School Head: Why did they land in Bangalore Airport?🌻

🌹Sita: Hulk wanted to call Dora.🌹


🌻School Head: Why did they call Dora?🌻

🌹Sita: To take Sita to her home in Jayanagar 9th Block.🌹


🌻School Head: (Surprised) Why to Jayanagar 9th Block?🌻

🌹Sita: To my home to my mum and dad.  I am Sita. 

That is where I live.🌹


😍The principal was impressed and embraced the child.

She was selected for LKG & was gifted her with a Dora doll…😍


🧒Kids can really amaze us with their creativity. They are creative thinkers.

But we clip their wings expecting them to do things as we see right 🧒


🧒Let's give every child freedom to do their own thing & let us watch their dreams come true...🧒


😍Kind Regards 😍

 

 

 

 

Comments