Why Transform?

😍Dear  Friends😍

🙏I wish you a Great Evening🙏


💙There is a need for transformation. What was true yesterday is not true today. It will be false tomorrow. 💙


🧡World is moving at a faster speed. All concepts and knowledge are changing. So there is a necessity that we should adjust, adapt and transform🧡


💛This world is very vast and huge.People belong to various caste, community and religion. No two individuals are alike with the same likes and dislikes. If we are young and energetic, we feel that the world.💛


🧡If we have good health and vigour and if our blood is young we would like to change the world and create wonders and earn a big name.🧡


💚As we age, we mature and realise that the world will not change. We have to  only change.💚


💙Maturity and Wisdom gives us this transformation. So we start changing our thinking and adjust accordingly to the world and people and try to live happily.💙


🙏 Poet Rumi says,"“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”🙏



💜This quote is insisting us to adapt and adjust to the changing world and to the different types of people.💜


💛This quote is suggesting us a way of living to the changing scenarios of life and the world.💛

 

💕Friends, the new age mantra is Adjust, Adapt and Transform”.💕


💜Let us transform, live happily, helping each other sharing love.💜


💕 Please watch

 https://youtu.be/awv45UCvznY💕


💙💚Kind Regards💙💚


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing Self Vs Changing Scene?????

See Good in Others

Imagine To Innovate