Photos and Interesting Lines


We named the oceans n seas .. 
Why have we not named the sky?
I am building my Sweet Home
Will invite you for the housewarming ceremony

The small boy knows  about politicians

I am a wildfire. I donot know to love small
one has to take some walks alone

I love the scent of this flower

No feet .. No Excuse

Love and camera have one thing in common.  Both create magic in skilled hands.
Some people feel the love in hearts. Some feel in souls. We are the ones who can't forget!
As we feel each other,
We heal each other
Body may be fit 
But mind is stiff because it has lot of stuffs inside 
Baby lion running towards you.
Very handsome
Innocence is a treasure
Don't lose it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing Self Vs Changing Scene?????

See Good in Others

Imagine To Innovate