Eucalyptus oil

*'Using Eucalyptus Oil on the Soles of your Feet'.An ancient but very effective therapy.*


 1. A woman wrote, *"My grandfather is 87 years old, has no backache, no joint pain, no headache, no tooth loss,*
   Soon after, he went to live in Kolkata there was another  elderly man there, who advised him to *apply eucalyptus oil on the soles of his feet before going to sleep*.
   It has been the only source  for my good health he said."

  2. A student said, *"my mother insisted on my applying eucalyptus oil in the same way. Then she elaborated... 'I had bad eyesight when I was young, and when I continued this process (smearing and massaging the soles of my feet with Eucalyptus oil before bedtime), the light in my eyes gradually brightened and returned to being more perfect and better' ...."*

  3. A businessman wrote, *"I was on vacation in Chitral, and stayed in a hotel there. I couldn't sleep at night and so decided to go out, and  take a walk. The old guard who was sitting outside, asked me "What's wrong?" I told him that  I was not able to go to sleep*!
   He smiled and said: *"Do you have eucalyptus oil or any other oil?"*
 *I said no.... he went to his room, got some eucalyptus oil and said, "Rub this on the soles of your feet for a few minutes and lie down....I did that, and started snoring  very soon.*

  4. *I massage a little eucalyptus oil on the soles of my feet at night before going to bed. It makes me sleep better and relieves fatigue. This is absolutely true.*

 5. I had stomach problems.  *After a massage with a little Eucalyptus Oil on the stomach, my stomach problem was cured in two days.*

  6. Indeed ! This process has a beneficial effect.*I massage the soles of my feet with eucalyptus oil before going to bed at night.  This helps me sleep very well... and comfortably too.*

 7. *Whenever my feet hurt, I massage the soles of my feet with a little Eucalyptus oil for about two minutes before going to bed. This process relieves the pain in my feet.*

 8. *My feet get quite swollen when I walk, and I begin to feel tired because of that. I started a Eucalyptus oil massage on the soles of my feet before going to bed at night. In just two days, the swelling in my feet and legs disappeared.*

 9. *This Eucalyptus oil massage is good. It is much better than the sleeping pills that I was recommended to use to help me to sleep well.  Now I massage with a little eucalyptus oil on the soles of my feet before going to bed every night.*

  10. *My grandfather complained of pain in his legs, and that his head ached very often too. After he started massaging eucalyptus oil on the soles of his feet, he said that the pain had gone.*

 11. *Both my feet and my knees used to pain a lot. I read about this method / therapy of massaging Eucalyptus oil on the soles of my feet. Now I do it almost every day. It relieves the pain, and helps me to sleep comfortably too.*

  12. *Ever since I started using Eucalyptus oil massage therapy on the soles of my feet at night before going to bed, my back pain has subsided and I thank God for enabling me to get to know about this Eucalyptus oil therapy. This  has also helped me to sleep soundly.*

*According to ancient Chinese medicine, there are about 100 points for compression therapy under each foot. You are now using a few of those compression points to help yourself, when you do this Eucalyptus oil massage.*

 *Foot Massage Therapy* is used all over the world.

   *Please share this information as much as possible.*
  
 _*Sharing is beautiful and this information can be very useful for others, especially for Retirees & the Elderly.*_.

 (SOURCE ... Ancient Therapy).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees