My Humble Salutes🙏

"I've been a sweeper since 30 years, and since 2 years I make my own brooms. A lot of people ask me why I continue to sweep the roads, if I can get a job easily as domestic help -- but I take a lot of pride in what I do. I feel I'm helping my country in my own way, no matter how small it may seem. I earn 15,000 Rupees a month and contribute to my family income. My children work at big companies but have never asked me to give my job up and I'm happy they're not embarrassed of me.
Just a few weeks ago, my son took me to an office function with him and introduced me with pride and his colleagues gave me a lot of respect. For that matter, a lot of college kids thank me when they see me in the morning as well...in fact there are many times when they've helped me clean the road.”
"What message would you like to give people?"
"The next time you want to throw something out of your car window, think of me -- a 60 year old woman who sweeps to keep the country clean and stop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees