Humor

What a sadness to be old!

.....I got out from the supermarket and looked for the key of my car. It was not in my pockets. I went back inside and searched among tomatoes, potatoes and all the shelves attentively but found nothing.

Suddenly I realized that it could be left inside the car and the car could be stolen. I ran rapidly to the car park and THE CAR DISAPPEARED!

I called the police and gave them my position, the description of the car, the license plate, etc., etc., and I confessed that I left the key inside.

Then I made the most difficult call.....to my wife.
Daaarling.....(my voice trembled) I left the key in the car and it's stolen!

There was a long silence.....then she screamed: 
I drove you and dropped you at the supermarket before going to the hairdresser! MORON!

Not without embarrassment but happy, I said:  How nice! So you're coming to pick me up?

She screamed again: I can't, idiot! I am in the Police station and I have to convince them that I didn't steal the car!

Don't laugh alone. 😆😆 Share!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees