Smart Salesman

I left my job and joined a sales job in a big departmental store.

On the first day, the I worked with full vigour.

At 6 pm.....

Boss :-
How much of sales did you do on the first day?

Me :
Sir, I attended to 1 Sales call.

Boss :
Only 1 sale the whole day?
Usually every salesman here does 20 to 30 Sale transactions a day.
Well, tell me what is the value of your today's one sale?

Me : $93300...

Boss :
What??
Unbelievable!
But how did you do that?

Me :
Sir...
1 customer came in and I sold him a small fishing hook.
Then a mazola and then finally sold a big hook.
Then I sold him 1 big fishing rod and some fishing gear.

Then I asked him where does he go to catch fish and he said to the coastal area.

Then I said to him that he would need a boat.
So I took him down to the boat department and sold him a 20 ft double engine scooner boat.

When he said the boat won't come in his Volkas Wagon, I took him to the auto mobile section and sold him the new Deluxe 4 x 4 blazer to carry the boat.

And when I asked him where he would be going fishing?
He didn't plan anything.
So I took him to the camping section and sold him a six sleeper camper tent.

And then he took groceries worth  $200  and 2 cases of beer.

Now the boss took 2 steps back and asked :-
You sold all this to a person who came just to buy only 1 fish hook?

Me :
NO, SIR...
He actually came in to Buy 1 Tablet For his Headache...
I explained to him how 'fishing' is the best way to get rid of headaches. 

Boss : 
Where did you work before ?

Me : 
I was a PRO in a private hospital.
For any patient who would come in for any 'Minor Complaint', we get the patient tested for Pathology, ECO, ECG, TMT, CT SCAN, X-Ray, MRI etc.

Boss :
Will You please sit in my chair?
I shall go and join that Private Hospital for Training.

👌👌🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees