Those were the Golden days

During my School days:
After getting the first beat on my hands from the teacher, I used to wipe my hands on my trousers and then only take the second one ....!
I was very particular about cleanliness.πŸ˜›

All my teachers used to stand and take the classes... 
You know the reason?  Respect.... 
They respected me so much... 
Nothing else😍

During my school days, my teachers used to often request me to bring my father as they were afraid of telling me anything, lest they offend me πŸ˜‹

My teachers were very fond of reading what I had written... 
In fact they would make me write it a   hundred times so that they can read it again and again...πŸ˜…

Many times the teachers have thrown their valuable chalks to me without me asking for it.😊

Many times my teachers have made me stand outside the class to ensure 'Z' category security while they were teaching.🀷‍♂️

Many times I have been asked me to attend lower classes  to assist those teachers evaluate the students...πŸ‘΄

              How many times I have been honoured/elevated by asking me to stand up on the bench with all others looking up to me .... πŸ’Ί

                How many times I have been given a break from class to enjoy the sunshine & fresh air, when most others were sweating/choking inside the classroom .... 🌳🌞

As I knew everything, the teachers used to appreciate my knowledge and have told me many times.....
Why do you come to school? 
Why can't you do something else insteadπŸ’ͺ🏽

Those were the Golden days...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰♈

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees