My Simple Wish

 

Dear Friends

We come across many people in our life

We meet them by accident .

We forget many. We remember some.

We are drawn to a very few.

That few may be just one or two

For me it is Maninder ji

We have a very beautiful friendship

Similar to the relationship of a flower and a honey bee

There are no conditions or restrictions

Kind hearted loving soul

Our meeting was not planned but decided by Divine forces

Our friendship is going on strong and steady

His birthday is on 25 th Aug.

I wish him prosperity in plenty in the years to come

I wish him good health and happiness


Here is my message for him

This is my simple wish for you

For your Happy Birthday


May this birthday be full of light, love, laughter, peace  and joy. 

May this birthday bring immense  happiness and satisfaction

May all your wishes come true

May this year bring you

Success and happiness in all you do

I wish you many more Happy returns of the Day 


Thinking of you is a pleasure

My heart gladdens with joy

I smile and feel pleasant.


I thank God for 

You are a God sent Gift to me


On this beautiful day I wish you good luck.

May the Grace of God fill your heart mind and soul

With love peace joy and happiness


Live everyday like its your birthday

Wishing you happiness and good health


Very Happy Birthday


Kind regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees