Humor Time


Dear Friends
Enjoy this humorous conversation


THE RAISE

Employee: 
Excuse me, sir, may I talk to you?
Boss: 
Sure, come on in! What can I do for you?
Employee: 
Well, sir, as you know, I've been a loyal and outstanding employee of this prestigious firm for over 10 years....
Boss: 
Yes?
Employee: 
I won't beat around the bush, sir, FOUR companies in different industries are after me, so I'd like to ask you for an immediate raise!
Boss: 
A raise? I'd love to give you a raise, but this is just not the right time.
Employee: 
I understand your position, and I know that the current economic downturn has had a negative impact on sales, but you must also take into consideration my loyalty, hard work and pro-activeness for over a decade here....
Boss: 
Taking into account those factors, and considering I don't want to start a brain drain, I'm willing to offer you a 10% raise and an extra 5 days of vacation time. How does that sound?
Employee: 
Great! Thank you, sir!
Boss: 
Before you go, just out of curiosity, what companies are after you?
Employee: 
Oh, the Electric company, the Gas company, the Water company
and the Mortgage company!
 
Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees