Multilingual puns..🤭

Multilingual puns..🤭

```When I saw a snake for the first time, I was सर्पrised.
  


My Urdu is behtar than your English.




I wanted to marry a Photo Journalist, par  PAPA RAZZI nahi hue.





Why is vegetarian food not very popular?  Simply because it doesn’t have  मांस appeal.





Ghosts have their own ATMA-SPHERE.





Who called it family planning and not जनration?






People with paunch want to show that they have a well 'तोंड (toned) body.






I had sore throat once. It took me few vicks to recover..               






God never tasted any cough syrup, because khuda-na-khasta.                       





Last night I had an extra spicy garlic chutney. This morning I learnt my lehsun.                       






Visited a dentist named Simran. She asked "where are you feeling the pain?"
Me: Jaw Simran Jaw                       






I really don't care who takes bath daily. It स्नान of my business.         
           



    
"Kya tujhe hammer se darr lagta hai?"
"Ha-thoda."                      





Come on Pat-Anjali
What Ayurveding for ?```


😃😉😊😇😜😋😀👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Kind Regards

The shared picture is Autumn in Japan by photographer Takako

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees