A Great Chat🙏

Dear Friends
Read the chat between me and God


Me: Hey God.

God: Hello My love.

Me: It's not even lunch and I've already fallen to pieces.

God: That's totally fine. It makes you look like a mosaic.  

Me: I just wish my life was more put together.

God: I don't.

Me: Why not?

God: Because I like puzzles.  I can help you if you'd like?

Me: That would be great.  Here is the cover of my puzzle box.  We can use the picture as a guide to show us how my life is supposed to look like.

God: Oh, we won't need it. Your puzzle isn't ever going to look anything like that picture.

Me: Really? Ugh.

God: Sorry.  Your life doesn't have the puzzle pieces to make a picture like that.  

Me: Fine.  What's next?  Should we find all of the edge pieces of my puzzle so we can build it's frame?

God: Actually, we are going to throw out all of the edges and border pieces.  You won't need them.

Me: How will we know where my boundaries are?

God: You don't have any.  Your life has infinite possibilities.  

Me: I don't understand.  Without any boundaries I won't know which way to build.

God: Exactly.

Me: What?  How do I know when I'm done putting myself together?

God: There is no "done" - your puzzle won't ever be finished.  

Me: That's discouraging.

God: I think it's exciting! 

Me: I wanted my life to look like the person on the cover of the puzzle box.  That is how it is supposed to look.

God: Nobody's looks like that.  Everybody is constantly shuffling their pieces together.  Nobody is ever finished.  It's the joyful work of a lifetime.  

Me: Wait.  My pieces won't even fit together.  There are hardly any matches.  How am I going to get this thing to stay together with all of these jagged pieces?

God: That's where I come in.  I'm the glue. 

Me: This is going to get really messy.

God: I can't wait! 

Me: We are going to need a bigger table.

~ john roedel

Blessed Morning Dear Friends
Happy Weekend
Stay blessed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees