I am Classy🙏

Dear Friends
Enjoy reading a WhatsApp forward 


I am Classy
All the points go well with me
So I am posting my own photo

I count my rainbows not my thunderstorms.
Have the courage to be truly myself.
If you focus on the good, the good becomes better.
I am enough. I have always  been enough &  I will always be enough.
Self Confidence is the best make up. Take it & Rock it !
It takes Courage to let go the familiar & embrace the New.
I am not single , I am independent , I am working hard to change lamplight of my study table into spotlight.
Once you fall in love with yourself others game is over.
Silence is a woman's loudest  Cry. Confidence is the most beautiful thing a woman can wear.
Who is a classy woman?
She acts like summer & walks like  the rain .A woman should be like a Butter. Pretty to see hard to catch.
Classy is fabulous - thats ME..
Sometimes you gotta be  the beauty & a beast, both.
Darling, my looks can kill you.
They told me I cant , thats why I did curl run the world.
Onces a Queen always a Queen.

Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees