Happy Sunday

Dear Friends
Enjoy the Humor

INDIAN HUSBAND in a good mood.... 
"Darling, remember 40 years ago I had a rented one room apartment, a table fan, a black and white television and a bicycle to use. But, at night I used to sleep besides a 25 year old beautiful girl. 
Now I own a luxurious centrally air conditioned penthouse, 4 LED big screen televisions and a limousine but 
I have to live with a 65 year old woman..."

WIFE: "Do not worry darling. Just find yourself a 25 year old beautiful woman and I will make sure that you go back to a rented one room apartment, 
a table fan, a black and white television and a bicycle in no time....!!"
😜😝😜
Women Rock!!👍👍👍👍

Laugh...

Ordinary questions but  brilliant answers! 

Interviewer: what is your birth date?
Bablu: 13th October 
Which year?
Bablu : EVERY YEAR
😬😆

Manager asked Bablu at an interview.
Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it? Bablu replyed: 
P-O-S-T-B-O-X.
👳

One tourist from U.S.A. asked Bablu :
Any great man born in this village???
Bablu : no sir, only small Babies!!!
😜😨

Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanti.
So Bablu writes, "Gandhi was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanti.
😖😠

Interviewer: just imagine you are on the 3rd floor, it caught fire
and how will you escape?
Bablu : its simple. I will stop my imagination!!!
😝😜✌

Bablu : My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status
Bablu : Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.
🙌👉😝😁

Bablu : I think that girl is deaf..
Friend: How do u know?
Bablu : I told I Love her, but she said her chappals are new
💘😜😝

Friend: I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife!
Bablu : Wow!!! That's an unbelievable exchange offer!!!
😘😍

Bablu in airplane going to Bombay ..
While it's landing he shouted: " Bombay .. Bombay "
Air hostess said: "B silent."
Bablu : "Ok.. Ombay. Ombay"
😳👂💨😂

Teacher: "What is common between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?"
Bablu : "All are born on government holidays...!!!
😭😂✨

Sir: What is difference between Orange and Apple
Bablu : Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE
👏✋😜😝✨
keep smiling!!

 *Japanese  Proverb*

If One Can Do,
_You Can Do._
If No One Can Do,
*_You Must Do._*

*Indian  Proverb*

If One Can Do,
_Let Him Do._
If No One Can Do,
_God will do_

*Government Proverb*

If One Can Do, 
_Don't Let Him Do._
If No One Can  Do,
_*What can I do*_  ?

🤦🏻🤠🤡👻

Kind Regards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees