Let us Shop for LOVE

 



Dear Friends

Happy Sunday Afternoon


Recently  I saw an advertisement in the Newspaper.

It said that in the heart of the city a new shop with modern amenities

 will be opened

The shop is called HATRED and it sells only HATRED

I decided to visit the shop because I wanted to know the cost of HATRED.

I was welcomed by a  good salesman in the shop.

I told him that I have come to buy HATRED.

He told me, " Mam, yo cannot afford it" 

I persuaded him to tell me the cost of HATRED

He said, : OK mam. As you wish:

He took in a deep breath, then started:

👉🏼 It will first of all take away your inner peace.

👉🏼 It will cost you incurable worries.

👉🏼 It will eat up your heart.

👉🏼 You will be deeply bitter whenever you set your eyes

on the person you hate.

👉🏼 When others are celebrating him or her, you will always be

looking for why he or she doesn't deserve it.

👉🏼 You will become so weak and tired of seeing the person.

👉🏼 Whenever he or she laughs, you will cry.

👉🏼 While others are busy planning their future, you will be busy

looking for how to pull him or her down.

👉🏼 The Spirit of God will leave you and you will become the

temple of devils where demons reside.

👉🏼 You will begin to have different health issues like

High blood pressure, diabetics, stroke, cancer, liver disease,

kidney disease, etc,

If you keep HATRED for long, bitterness, grudge, revenge,

malice, Anger, Jealousy, envy, resentment.

Worse still, prayers or drugs cannot help much because

you have disobeyed the natural and supernatural laws.

👉🏼 You will die before your time and go to hell.

The seller was still counting what HATRED will cost me,

and how EXPENSIVE hatred is.


I left the shop because I knew deep down I could not afford it.

I refuse to pay such a huge amount when I can LOVE so easily and cheaply.

Loving each other begets us good health whereas

HATRED drives away wellness and well being

Love binds hearts whereas HATRED drives away people from coming near.

Why go buy HATRED?

Instead let us go shopping for LOVE with LOVE.


Friends, don't allow anybody to take away your joy and sell or

give you hatred.

Avoid gossip, bitterness, anger, etc because a lot of times,

it is what you hear about somebody that breeds hatred.

Don’t die before your time.

Love one another, Live for each other.

If want to lead a positive life, think positive.


Kind Regards


Here is a Puzzle:


Ans: 444+44+4+4+4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees