Focus on the Bright Side of Life





Dear Friends


Sharing Words of Wisdom




Today is a gift from God - that is why it is called the present.”


Life is nothing to be very serious about. 

Life is a ball in your hands to play with. 

Don’t hold on to the ball.

If you can win over your mind, you can win over the whole world.

Sri Sri

 

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn”

Benjamin Franklin.

There is only one person  responsible for the quality of your life. That is you.


Involve in life situations and learn.


Positive thinking is powerful thinking. 


If you want happiness, fulfillment, success and inner peace, 

start thinking you have the power to achieve those things.

 Focus on the bright side of life and expect positive results. ”

– Germany Kent


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees