Learn to Live and Let Go

❤Dear Friends❤

🌹Happy New Week🌹

 

💃Sharing the meaning of “Let Go”💃

 

💜When we  “Let Go what we cannot control we  learn to live our life fully well."💜

 

💚To let go does not mean to stop caring;

It means I   can't do it for someone else.💚

 

🧡To let go is not to cut myself off...

It is the realization that I cannot control others.🧡

 

💛To let go is not to enable,

but to learn from natural consequences.💛

 

💙To let go is to admit powerlessness,

which means the outcome is not in my hands.💙

 

💚To let go is not to try and change or blame another,

I can only change myself.💚

 

💜To let go is not to care for, but to care about.

To let go is not to fix, but to be supportive.💜

 

🧡To let go is not to judge,

but to allow another to be a human being.🧡

 

 

💛To let go is not to be protective,

It is to give freedom to others💛

 

💙To let go is not to deny, but to accept.

To let go is not to nag, scold, or argue,

but to search out my own shortcomings and to correct them.💙

 

❤To let go is not to adjust everything to my desires,

but to take each day as it comes and cherish the moment.❤

 

💕To let go is not to criticize and regulate anyone,

but to try to become what I dream I can be.💕

 

❤To let go is not to regret the past,

but to grow and live for the moment❤

 

💕To let go is not to be indifferent to others needs

But to learn to live well and love more 💕

😍Please watch

https://youtu.be/kX62mKDpd94😍

🌹Kind Regards🌹

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees