What Makes You Happy?

😍Dear Friends😍

🌹Happy Evening🌹

 

🧡Imagine a classroom of undergraduate students where boys and girls are studying

The class was noisy. Some were giggling, gossiping, laughing and some were just watching what others were doing. The energy of each student was at its peak.🧡

 

💙Suddenly, a professor enters with answer papers of students to distribute. The students become silent immediately. All happiness vanishes from the faces of students.💙

 

💚The teacher keeps the answer papers aside and smiles at his students and continues:💚

💜Dear students, I am feeling bad to see you all without a smile on your face. I want you to receive your answer books with a bright smile on your face. Before giving you the answer books I am asking you a few simple questions:💜

🌻How do you know people are happy?🌻 And

🌹What makes you happy?🌹

 

💛To the first query all said, a bright and a smiling face indicates happiness. The teacher agreed.💛

 

💛💙For the second query following are the answers:💛💙


🍀 I am happy when I see Amitabh’s movies?🍀

🌻I am happy when I listen to Bollywood songs.🌻

🌹I am happy when I see comedy pics🌹🍀

🍀I am happy when I wear a new dress🍀

🌻I am happy when my mom cooks my favorite sweet.🌻

🌹I am happy when I go to a movie with friends🌹

 

💛Like this students told many answers. The teacher was not satisfied with these answers. So he was encouraging and coxing the students come out with an exact answer.💛

 

❤One student sitting in the last bench stood up and said, “We will feel happy when we see people smiling at us after we help them come out of their difficulties. Their smile is a mixture of happiness, relief from difficulties and is full of gratitude for the timely help they received from us”.❤

 

💕Hearing this answer the entire class claps along with their teacher. The entire class is happy.💕

❤The students received their answer books with a gleaming smile on their faces.❤


🌻🌹Friends, do random acts of kindness and feel happiness inside🌻

🌹I am concluding with Mother Teresa's  quote:🌹

❤Let us always meet each other with a smile for smile is the beginning of love and the symbol of joy❤

💕 Please Watch

 https://youtu.be/XN8DqCdl2dg💕

💕Kind Regards💕


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees