💕True Love Will Find A Way💕

❤Dear Friends❤

🌹Happy Valentine’s Day🌹

 

😍I am sharing a beautiful❤️ True Love Story ❤️ for today

Title: True love will find a way 

Source:theme from the Internet😍

 

❤Friends,,all of you have crossed your youthful days. A few of you would have loved and forgotten.Many of  you may be in search of your love in the crowd.❤

 

🧡The following story will give you hope and  I wish that you too are reunited with your love.🧡

 

💚Pawan  met Pooja online in one social media platform. They became friends and began to chat with  each other regularly. After a few months, they expressed their love for each other.💚

 

💛They were in love for a few weeks, until one day suddenly Pooja stopped responding to Pawan's messages. He waited and waited .. Weeks passed. Messages stopped from Pooja.💛

 

📲Pawan  frequently checked his mobile phone for Pooja's message. He was disappointed. He felt that something had happened to her. He concluded that their relationship was over.📲

 

💔He was heartbroken .. He cried during bed time everyday reading her old love messages.

After a few years, he started his university course.He  stayed away from girls because he did not want another heartbreak. 💔

 

❤But one girl caught his attention but there was something special about her. So he approached her and said “I love you” but  the girl rejected his love.❤

 

🌻Boy: I'm sorry if I offended you by saying I liked you.🌻

🌹Girl: It's not your fault .. It's just that I'm already in love with someone .🌹

🌻Boy: Oh right, I'm sorry. 🌻

🌹Girl: Actually no.. I fell in love with a boy three years ago. He is from here, but due to the circumstances I had to leave him, but now as an excuse to study I have come here in search of him..🌹

🌻Boy: Wow! Actually I've been through something similar!🌻

🌹Girl: Really? What was her name?🌹

🌻Boy:  Pooja is her name and  he looked down at the girls book it was labeled  *Pooja*🌻

💕They embraced each other and burst into tears!💕

🌻Pawan: Why did you leave me??🌻

🌹Pooja: I met with a car accident, and was in the hospital paralyzed for a year .. I only fully recovered 6 months ago. Everyone thought I was going to die, but the thought of seeing you kept me alive. When I got better, I planned to come and see you to surprise you, you told me you would only want to go to this university so I applied here .🌹

 

❤Reflections: True love will always find a way no matter what obstacles are in its path. If your love is true; Just wait for it to find you ..❤


💛I was wondering how  it is possible..

Suddenly I was reminded of Rumi's poetry:💛

 

❤The minute I heard my first love story,

I started looking for you

Not knowing how blind that was.

Lovers don't  finally meet somewhere.

They are in each other all along❤


💕Kind Regards💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing Self Vs Changing Scene?????

See Good in Others

Imagine To Innovate