😂🤣😅Laugh a Little😅🤣😂

Dear Friends❤

🌻🌹Happy Evening🌻🌹

 

🤣😂Enjoy  the funny lines🤣😂

 

💙Life is a game with a small fault…there is no “restart button” in it.💙

 

💚When children copy  teachers call it cheating, students call it teamwork.💚

 

💛I am in shape…Round is a shape.💛

 

💜I know the secret of life. But I can’t tell you. It’s a secret.💜

 

💙I retired early for health reasons – my company was sick of me and I was sick of them.💙

 

💚I was born intelligent…..but studies ruined me……💚

 

💛Technology made life easy, Humans lazy.💛

 

💜I will not be impressed with technology until I can download food from the internet.💜

 

💙Wives are like dictionary…for one word it has many meanings…💙

 

 

💚Teacher : If your friend wants to borrow Rs5 and you gave him RS10.

 How much will you get in return?

Student : Nothing!

Teacher : You don’t know Maths.

Student : You don’t know my friend.💚

 

💛Meaning of the word CLASS

C: Come

L: Late

A: And then

S : Start

S: Sleeping💛

 

💕Kind Regards💕

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees