Hilarious Jokes

❤Dear Friends❤

🌻Happy Night🌻


😍This is my 200th post. So celebrating happiness. Read and enjoy these jokes dear friends😍

🙏💚I am thankful for your support. The blog  has  readers across the globe💚 🙏

🤣😂Sharing some humour to bring cheers to your faces🤣😂

  

💚Girl Friend: “My heart is like a mobile and you are the sim card

Boy Friend: “I’m very happy”

Girl Friend: Don’t be too happy.

If I get a new offer, I will change the sim card💚

 

💜Dad: Why don’t you go for the exam?

Son: paper was tough

Dad: Without going how did you know?

Son: Paper was leaked two days ago.💜

 

🧡A junior in an office dialled his boss number by mistake said

 “Send me a cup of coffee in two seconds”

Boss shouted: “Do you know who you are talking to?”

Junior: “No”

Boss: “I am the boss of the office”

Junior in the same tone: “Do you know who are you talking to?”

Boss: “No”

Junior: “Thank God”

And disconnected the phone.🧡

 

💙Man 1: Do not want to marry because I am afraid of all women

Man 2: Get married soon. Then you will be afraid of just only one and start loving all the others💙

 

💛Definition of a boss: Boss is a person who thinks that nine women together can produce a baby in one month💛

 

Best wishes to my ex colleagues and dearest Ms. Veenu Varma and her daughter Ms. Sana Varma

🤣😂🤣😂Kind Regards😂🤣😂🤣


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing Self Vs Changing Scene?????

See Good in Others

Imagine To Innovate