A Job Interview

Dear Friends❤

🌻🌹Happy Evening🌻🌹

 

🧡Last week my neighbor's  son went for an interview. 

Sharing the questions he was asked and the answers he gave to help you with yours🧡


😍Understand the humor in the interview 😍

💕Here are the questions and 

answers💕

 

💛What word is spelled incorrectly in every single dictionary?

Ans:Incorrectly.💛



💚What never asks a question but gets answered all the time?

Ans:Your cell phone.💚


 

💙Who is bigger: Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby?

Ans:The baby, because he is a little bigger.💙

 

 

💜In a year, there are 12 months. Seven months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?

Ans:All the months.💜

 

🧡Jimmy’s mother had four children. She named the first Monday. She named the second Tuesday, and she named the third Wednesday. What is the name of the fourth child?

Ans:Jimmy, because Jimmy’s mother had four children!🧡

 

💛Which travels faster? Hot or Cold?

Ans:Hot is faster, because you can catch a cold.💛


💚What runs, but never walks. Murmurs, but never talks. Has a bed, but never sleeps. And has a mouth, but never eats?

Ans:A river.💚


💙If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?

Ans:A Secret.💙


🧡Did you enjoy dear friends? 🧡


😍Please watch

https://youtu.be/Qm1eAOzMy8k😍


💕Kind Regards💕


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing Self Vs Changing Scene?????

See Good in Others

Imagine To Innovate