Will You Say I Can't?
😍Dear Friends😍
💕I wish you a Great New Week💕
🌻When some tasks are assigned we say💕 “I can’t”💕
The phrase 💕I can’t💕 indicates we lack willpower to take up responsibility🌻
🌹Willpower is the determination to achieve success in spite of obstacles.🌹
💙A chain smoker needs willpower to leave cigarette smoking
A physically disabled person needs willpower to overcome the disability.💙
💛Willpower is the fire in our hearts
It will burn away any obstacles that come our way.💛
🧡Willpower helps us to achieve and stay focussed on our goals with consistent efforts.🧡
💕I am sharing the real life story of Ms. Manomi Ito of Japan💕
💙She met with an accident in 2004 and lost her right arm when she was studying for Nursing Course.
She managed to become a nurse thanks to the prosthetic arm💙
💚She is also the first nurse to have a prosthetic arm in Japan
She learnt swimming and she is not an average swimmer. She is also a Paralympian.💚
💜She came in 4th in the 100m Breaststroke at the 2008
Beijing Paralympics and 8th at the 2012 London Paralympics.💜
💛She tours all over the country to showcase her expertise in violin
Manami Ito is a young lady inspiring people all over the globe with her extraordinary talents and skills.💛
😍Now tell me will you say💕 I can’t?💕😍
💕Please watch her violin performance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdY5FNMzq0Q💕
❤💕Kind Regards❤💕
Comments
Post a Comment