Happy Peasant

❤️Dear Friends❤️

๐Ÿ’I wish you Blissful Night๐Ÿ’

 

๐Ÿ˜I am sharing an insightful story 

๐ŸŒน Title๐ŸŒน

๐Ÿ™Happy Peasant by J. P. Vaswani๐Ÿ™

 

๐Ÿ˜A king once set out in disguise to discover for himself the happiest man in his kingdom. ๐Ÿ˜

Having met hundreds of people, at long last he came across a poor peasant, singing happily as he tilled the soil. There was such a radiant joy on his face that the king was drawn irresistibly towards him. ๐Ÿ˜

 

๐Ÿ˜“Dear friend,” he said to the peasant. “Tell me the secret of your joy.” ๐Ÿ˜

 

๐Ÿ’œ“It’s very simple, really,” said the 

peasant. ๐Ÿ’œ

๐ŸŒน“One-fourth of what I earn, I repay as the debt I owe; ๐ŸŒน

๐ŸŒปone-fourth, I invest in the future;๐ŸŒป

 ๐ŸŒฟone-fourth, I give away in charity๐ŸŒฟ

๐Ÿand one-fourth, I spend on my duty.”๐Ÿ 

 

๐Ÿ’™The king was thoroughly bewildered. 

He asked the peasant to explain 

further. ๐Ÿ’™

 

๐Ÿงก“My parents gave me the great gift of life. ๐Ÿงก

๐Ÿ™I owe them a deep debt of gratitude.๐Ÿ™ 

๐Ÿ™ I now cherish them and look after them in their old age.๐Ÿ™

 ๐Ÿ™One fourth of my income is thus spent in repaying this debt๐Ÿ™

 

๐Ÿ’•“My children represent the future.

 I spend one-fourth of my income on feeding, clothing and educating them. 

This is my investment in the future.” ๐Ÿ’•

 

๐Ÿ’œ“Though I am poor,,there are people worse off than me.

 I help them as much as I can, and one-fourth of my  income is spent on charity.”๐Ÿ’œ

 

❤“My wife has placed her trust in me. 

It is my duty to love and protect her till the  end of my life. 

One-fourth of my income is spent on giving her a good home.❤

 

 

๐Ÿ˜“This is the secret of my

happiness!”๐Ÿ˜

 

๐Ÿ˜Moral:๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ’• True happiness comes from discharging your obligations and duties towards   God, family and others and not on wealth, name and fame!๐Ÿ’•

 

๐Ÿ’™Good Night๐Ÿ’™

 

❤๐Ÿ’•Kind Regards❤๐Ÿ’•

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing Self Vs Changing Scene?????

See Good in Others

Imagine To Innovate