Who is Rich & Who is Poor

๐Ÿ˜Dear  Friends ๐Ÿ˜

๐ŸŒนI wish you a very happy Thursday ๐ŸŒน

❤Sharing a short story❤

๐Ÿ’•Title: Who is rich and who is poor?๐Ÿ’•


๐Ÿ’™A pavement dweller was sitting on the roadside under a tree with his family.

A rich man who passed by took pity on him and gave him some coins.

The rich man asked him  whether all of them ate food or not with a good intention of getting food for them.๐Ÿ’™

 

๐Ÿ’›The pavement dweller  said, “I envy you rich man, you are contented with what you eat and what you have.

The rich men felt bad and said,” How can you say such a thing to me? I own so many bungalows and apartments in this city . I am one of the richest men in the city.๐Ÿ’›

 

๐ŸŒนThe  pavement dweller said:๐ŸŒน

๐ŸงกYou are hearing music from the FM radio but l I hear the best music of the birds residing on this tree๐Ÿงก

  

๐Ÿ’šYou drink water from a small tumbler or a bottle but I drink water from this vast river.๐Ÿ’š

 

๐Ÿ’›You have an air conditioner in your home but  this tree filters the air and gives me oxygen rich air.๐Ÿ’›

 

๐Ÿ’œYou have electric bulbs to give you light but  I have moon, sun and stars to remove the darkness in my life and heart๐Ÿ’œ

 

๐Ÿ’›You are living in a big bungalow But this beautiful and vast earth is my home.The beautiful sky is my roof and earth is my floor. All the people on this earth are my friends and relatives.They take care of us and give us clothes, money and food with love๐Ÿ’›

 

๐Ÿ’šYou are living in a big bungalow decorated beautifully but this beautiful sky is our roof and earth is our floor.๐Ÿ’š


๐ŸงกMy floor is decorated with beautiful flowers and vegetation.My roof is decorated by clouds, and stars .๐Ÿงก

 

❤What do I lack?  I am very rich and happy when compared to u.

The rich man became dumb.❤

 

๐Ÿ’•So, friends, our life depends on how we look at our life ๐Ÿ’•


๐Ÿ˜Please watch this vdo

https://youtu.be/xGzZRDpiHAE๐Ÿ˜


๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’šKind Regards๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees