Trust God's Will

💕Dear Friends💕

🌹🌻I wish you a very Happy Lunchtime🌹🌻

😍Kishore was a wealthy man. He was rich materially and spiritually. He was a wise man.

One night, his house was robbed.

His close friend visited him and expressed his sympathy.😍

😍Kishore said, “They have robbed me of my material wealth but not my real wealth.

They have robbed me of my perishable wealth but not my imperishable wealth.”😍

❤Real wealth is love, devotion and purity. With these, one will experience life differently.

God gives us problems to humble us and not to tumble us.

When bad things happen to good people, they become better, not bitter.❤

💚Kishore elaborated to his friend, “All the wealth that I had was a gift from the Lord. I can only enjoy the wealth. I have no right over it. Nothing is mine; everything is His. He has the right to take it whenever he wants.”💚

💜He went further and said, “I have the willpower to withstand any calamities. I have a lot of hope. I have a loving heart. I have kind hearted people like you. I have a good family showering love on me and a great God who solves all my problems. I value all these things as my wealth💜

❤So dear friend, the thief cannot rob all these things. He has only robbed my material wealth which I can get it back by working hard”.❤

 

🌹Reflections:🌹

🌻The power of detachment is the greatest wealth. The power of devotion is an asset. 

Accepting 🙏God’s Wil🙏is having immense faith trust in God.🌻

 

❤Moral:God is more powerful and stronger than our problems. Let us resign to God’s Will❤

😍Please watch this vdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFicUB6-Uyc😍

 

💕Kind Regards💕

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing Self Vs Changing Scene?????

See Good in Others

Imagine To Innovate