How is Life???

❤Dear Friends❤

๐ŸŒป๐ŸGood Evening๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ

 

๐Ÿ’šOne day I became curios

I asked many who crossed me

How is life?๐Ÿ’š

 

๐Ÿ’›When I asked a student of class ten,

He told me “Life is very busy,

I have no time to eat or sleep”๐Ÿ’›

 

๐Ÿ’™When I asked a school teacher,

She said, “Life is a never ending problem.

I have to solve one after the other”.๐Ÿ’™

 

๐Ÿ’›When I asked a jobless youth,

He said, “Life is boring. Time is not passing

I am fed up of my life”๐Ÿ’›

 

๐Ÿ’œWhen I asked a working women

She said, “Life is very stressful. I am very tired

I have no time for me”๐Ÿ’œ

 

๐Ÿ’›When I asked a prison warden

He said, “Life is full of crimes and culprits

I feel like joining a monastery”๐Ÿ’›

 

๐Ÿ’šWhen I asked a doctor in a hospital

He said, “Life is full of infections and illness

I want to go to a disease free zone”๐Ÿ’š


๐Ÿ’›When I asked a retired person

He said, “Life is dead slow and time not passing.

I prefer an active life”๐Ÿ’›

 

❤When I asked a cancer patient

He said, “Every moment is precious and

Life is a blessing”❤

 

๐Ÿ’•Friends, don’t be surprised

Everyone sees life as he perceives.๐Ÿ’•

 

❤Life is for living and loving

Make your life lovely

Enjoy every moment.❤


๐Ÿ˜ Please watch this vdo

https://youtu.be/O4ZI1txpqLs๐Ÿ˜


❤๐Ÿ’•Kind Regards❤๐Ÿ’•

Comments