Do Good and Feel Good
😍Dear Friends 😍
💕I wish you a Feel Good Friday💕
💕When do we feel good? 💕
❤We feel good when we do good to others with love and compassion❤
😍It is not that we have to do good by giving money and helping them during their financial crisis.😍
💕We can do small acts of kindness with love.💕
🌻Cooking a good and healthy diet for the sick persons and nursing them.🌻
🌿Calling old friends and talking few kind words🌿
🍁Teaching poor students and helping them in their studies.🍁
🌹Visiting senior relatives and talking to them kindly🌹
🌻Helping friends when they are in difficulties.🌻
🍁Praying for sick people for their fast recovery from illness.🍁
🌿Giving the old and used clothes to the needy 🌿
💕Doing such acts of kindness which will foster love and cement human relationships.💕
❤These simple acts nurture friendship and relationship. ❤
👍🌹Dear friends, today's post is my hundredth post. 🌹👍
😍I feel happy and good because this blog is reaching out to many all over the world.😍
❤I want to express my gratitude to 💕Ms. Veenu Verma,💕 my ex colleague and a dear friend who is the cause for starting this blog.❤
😍I feel that this blog has connected me with my colleagues of A.M.K Premier High School, Sion East, Mumbai.😍
🌹I hope that I will be supported and encouraged in the future too.🌹
💕When we feel good ,the level of hormones increases. 💕
🌹These happy hormones create a ripple effect and drive us to do more good.🌹
❤All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.❤
💕Compassion is the basis of morality.💕
😍There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.😍
💕Please watch this vdo:
🙏Thanks dear friends.🙏
🙏Thanks Ms. Veenu Verma and blessings to you and your daughter Ms. Sana Verma🙏
😍Kind Regards😍
Comments
Post a Comment