Lovely Lines

😍Dear friends😍

 

🌹🍁Good Evening 🌹🍁


💜Sometimes life places us at cross roads. We find it difficult to face the challenges 💜

 

💛Life is challenging us from all directions. We face a variety of problems at the same time.💛


🧡On one side we lose our job or fail in the competitive exam or face a heavy loss in business. On the other side, our love or married partner may turn against us or children may become disobedient and our close friends may become our enemies. 🧡

 

👍As a result of which we may become a victim of depression.  👍

 

😍When Sophia Loren, a yesteryear Hollywood fame, now 85, met with such a situation in life she wrote three following beautiful  lines

I loved those lines… I am sharing with you all those beautiful lines. 😍

 

  

💙She says, " When I got enough confidence, the stage was gone….. When I was sure of losing, I won……. When I needed People the most, they left me……. When I learnt to dry my tears, I found a shoulder to cry on…… When I mastered the skill of hating, someone started loving me from the core of the Heart…… and, while waiting for light for hours when I fell asleep, the sun came out….. That’s LIFE!! No matter what you Plan, you never know what Life has planned for you…… Success introduces you to the World……. But failure introduces the world to you……. ……Always be Happy!! Often when we lose Hope and think this is the end… God smiles from above and says, “Relax Sweetheart; It’s just a Bend, not the End..!"💙

 

👌I think you should read again and again... 👌


😍Plz Watch this vdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsMAXhc0QTs😍

🌹🌻Kind Regards🌹🌻

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees