God Loves Us All

❤Dear friends,❤️
๐Ÿ˜I wish you a feel good Friday ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ’I am sharing a story
Title: God Loves  Us๐Ÿ’

๐Ÿ˜Please devote some time to read this interesting story๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜There was a man who lived in a house next to a river.๐Ÿ˜

⛈️After a heavy storm, the water rose and an announcement came over the radio urging locals to leave their houses before their homes were flooded.⛈️

๐Ÿ‘“Oh, no,” said the man confidently to himself, “I am a religious man, I pray, God loves me, God will save me.”๐Ÿ‘

๐ŸšฃThe water rose higher, and the man was forced to move into the second story of his house.  A guy in a row boat came along and called for the man to hurry and get into the boat.๐Ÿšฃ

๐Ÿ˜“Oh, no, that won’t be necessary,” the man insisted. “I am a religious man, I pray, God loves me, God will save me.”๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ›ฉ️Finally the house was completely engulfed in water, and a helicopter swooped in to rescue the man, now perched on the roof.๐Ÿ›ฉ️

๐Ÿ˜Again he refused, saying, “I am a religious man, I pray, God loves me, God will save me.”๐Ÿ˜


๐ŸŒŠJust then, a huge wave of water swept over the house, and the man drowned.๐ŸŒŠ

๐Ÿ˜When he got to heaven, he demanded an audience with God.๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ™“Lord,” he said, “I am a religious man, I pray. I thought you loved me. Why did this happen?’๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‘“What do you mean?” asked the heavenly Father.๐Ÿ‘Œ“I sent a radio announcement,๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿšฃa boat, and a ๐Ÿ›ฉ️helicopter and you still wouldn’t listen to me!” I sent all these because I loved you.๐Ÿ‘

❤️Dear friends, sometimes, we pray and look for a sign from God as to what we should do next.❤️

๐Ÿ‘Most often, He has already spoken and we just haven’t paid attention.๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜He will often use unusual sources and will even use those who don’t believe in Him.๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ‘Just make sure that you are understanding your changing life circumstances and situations๐Ÿ‘

❤️Dear friends,❤️ ๐Ÿ™when our life challenge us  God showers His Blessings by rescuing us from severe problems and calamities. ๐Ÿ™

❤️Remember friends, ๐Ÿ™God Loves us๐Ÿ™ perfectly though we are imperfect.❤️

๐Ÿ˜Please watch

❤๐Ÿ’•Kind Regards❤๐ŸŒน

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

❤Love your Heart❤

Secret Mantra For Happiness

The Story of Four Trees